Home remedies to get long, thick and shine hair
everyone feels good in Beautiful and long hair. beautiful hair also enhances your personality and confidence. If you want to maintain the purity of your hair, then start taking care of hair like skin itself. Now you should be thinking that if you need to spend thousands of rupees every day going to the salon for this, then you have to think that is wrong. You can keep hair shine as well as make the hair healthy and beautiful at home.
Three tips :-
• Ginger is very beneficial for your hair. It contains antibacterial properties. It keeps your hair away from itching and dandruff. Mash ginger, add one drop of water to it; Now boil it on the gas till its color changes, when the ginger becomes cold, then put it in the spray bottle and massage it properly in the hair roots.
Leave it for 4 to 5 hours in your hair and leave it. After that wash the hair with anti-dandruff shampoo. Itching in the hair will disappear and the problem of hair fall will be over.
• The use of lemon is very beneficial for our hair. By using it, hair growth is fast, and your hair is very strong. Similarly, aloe vera gel paste is beneficial for hair. Add a few drops of lemon in the aloe vera gel and make a paste, then put it in your hair. Wash with shampoo after applying for about 20 minutes in the hair. This will eliminate the shit of your hair.
• Onion is like a bless for your hair, it brings back your lost hair. Onion gives your hair the nutrients that your hair starts to re-emerge. Mix olive oil on the onion juice and apply it on the hair roots. By doing so your hair is not white.
• Hot coconut oil massage is the most important for hair growth. Massage of hot coconut oil gives you comfort from stress. Once a week, massage your hair faster with warm hair, you will not only see hair but also on your floor and hairbrush. If possible, use coconut, olive or lavender oil for massage.
• For Hair growth aloe vera is very good and protects against hair loss. It reduces the hair in the hair and keeps the hair shine.
Apply a little lemon juice in the Aloe vera gel and put it in the hair and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then shampoo the hair and wash it. Try this twice a week.
Mix equal amount of Coconut Milk and Wheat Germ Oil with Aloe Vera on the hair. Drinking daily juice of Aloe Vera will keep the growth of hair good.
• 2. Use Castor Oil with Vitamin E and Omega 9 fatty acids in the Castor Oil, this helps the hair grow naturally.
The oil of ray is sticky, so mix coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil with equal quantity, then massage the hair roots and leave it for 30 to 40 minutes. After this wash the hair with shampoo.
Follow this simple home remedies to get shine, strong hair at home.